Sunday 3 April 2016

Challenge #85 - Inlaid Dies

Welcome back everyone! We are so happy to bring you are next challenge - 

Your hostess is the hugely talented Sarah and this is the code word she has chosen for you 


Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is 


and the prize is a $15 certificate to the shop :)



We are so happy to introduce our Guest Designer for this challenge



Firstly, I want to sincerely thank Addicted to CAS and the designers for this opportunity! What a joy to be guest designing here with such talented company. 

So with that said, let me introduce myself. My name is Shawna Standish from TheGrandStampede. I am a forty year old mother of two, nicely nestled in Michigan, USA. I have been creating cards for about three years. It all started when I was faced with the possibility of becoming blind. It was not until then I started looking at color and objects with new vigor, soaking up everything, knowing I might not see in the future. Fortunately I am fine, and I live to see another day. 

My crafting however, lead into an unstoppable obsession. I wanted to share my art with others who had similar interests. I ended up finding wonderful people from all around the world. I could not be more blessed to know my blog friends and to see their art which inspires so much of what I do. Again thanks to everyone at Addicted to CAS for this amazing opportunity to share my work with others.

All the best,

Shawna

On with our inspiration

Shawna (Guest Designer)

Sarah (your hostess)
(using sponsor stamps)


(using sponsor stamps)























We can't wait to see your entries!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these cards are great! I love this technique a lot! I hope to play with you these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab cards from all your DT :) I love this technique, delighted to be able to join in ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All, wasn't sure if my panel was too busy to be called CAS but looked at other cards posted and thought well I will take the chance, just let me know if not and I can remove. It is a one background stamp so not lots of work in that sense but anyway leave it up to you. great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been SO inspired by this challenge & the examples. Love this technique. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous inspiration from the DT and fabulous to see Shawna as your guest designer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again Addicted to CAS for such a warm welcome and allowing me to have this amazing experience! I will be playing along soon. Until then take care.
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful inspiration from the DT and a super challenge theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.