Saturday 5 December 2015

Challenge #78 - Joy

Welcome to ATCAS!

Wow! You really helped us celebrate our 3rd birthday in style. Thank you to all our entrants for amazing and inspirational creations. 

Loll is going to have an extremely hard time to choose her winners. Tune back in on Monday for the announcement. 

Speaking of announcements - as you know we also had a DT call in conjunction with our last challenge. Talk about having to make some hard decisions! There are 3 positions available and over 20 applicants. I will be going through all of them very carefully but I know that I would like to choose you all! I will make my decision ASAP and will email the successful ladies. Thanks again for all the interest :)

So, having a DT call means one thing. I have ladies on my DT that are stepping down :( This is the last challenge for 2015 and also the last challenge for the following gals:



Sarah hasn't been with the ATCAS team for long but she has certainly made an impact with her creations. Life and all that other crazy stuff requires Sarah to step back from her DT commitment for now. We wish her all the best and know that we will thankfully still see her around blogland.


Like Sarah, Joanna has had to step down due to her commitments. Joanna is an amazing crafter and shares the most brilliant videos. Once things settle down, Joanna will be able to start crafting again on a regular basis. It is what she loves to do! See you, Joanna and take care!


Loll.... Loll is my last original team member here at ATCAS. Back in 2012 I had an idea to start a sister site for Addicted to Stamps and More! but dedicated to clean and simple designs. Addicted to CAS was born and right there with me was Loll. I'm sure you all know her. I'm sure you all love her. I'm going to be biased and say that you don't love her as much as I do, though ;) Over the last 3 years, Loll has been there behind the scenes helping with ATCAS. If I ever needed someone to jump in for me, Loll was there. She started organising the Guest Designers for us, made sure that our posts were looking good when they went live (especially if I was out partying or something...) and was just an invaluable team member. I love Loll to death and it breaks our hearts to see her leave ATCAS. (I am very lucky that I still have her at Happy Little Stampers).
Loll, from the bottom of my heart and from all of the current and previous Designers THANK YOU. I am sure that I can speak on behalf of our followers too. THANK YOU. You have inspired us with your amazing CAS creations and they will truly be missed in our showcase of designers. 
THANK YOU.

Ok! Enough dribble from me? On to our new challenge!


Sarah G is your hostess this month and here is what she would like you to incorporate on your cards -



Our sponsor for this challenge is


Prize is a $15 gift certificate



Here we go with our last inspiration for 2015!


Sarah G (your hostess)


































WOW! Please vist their blogs to say hi and see how they came up with their ideas :)

5 comments:

  1. fab makes from the dt and good luck to all the ladies leaving, i'm sure the new dt ladies will step right up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kylie, for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful team. I have enjoyed every minute of my 3 years at ATCAS. You have been a wonderful friend and boss ... and I appreciate all the time you've spent helping me along the way. I also appreciate you having the confidence in me to help with behind the scenes ... it has been fun and I will miss working with you at ATCAS. And I will miss my wonderful team mates. The current team and past members have helped to inspire me in so many ways. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys... so going to miss you. It's been great crafting along side you. Loll.... as Kylie said... you have been amazing and helped so much behind the scenes. I still remember how welcome you made me feel and how you helped me get on board at ATCAS. You will be greatly missed, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards from all your team!! delighted to be able to join in again this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT inspiration cards are all perfectly joyful! Goodbye and thank you to the wonderfully kind and talented DT members who are leaving the team!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.