Monday 31 December 2012

ATCAS #3 - WINNERS!!!!!

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

I wonder what you are all up to tonight?? Perhaps you are reading this on New Years Day and are suffering from..... not enough sleep?? I hope you all have a wonderful time no matter what you are up to. I think I will be tucked up in bed after the kiddies fireworks display ;)

Onto our winners for our last challenge. What a great turn out seeing we were right in the middle of Christmas!! Patrice had an almighty time figuring out which were her favourites and I love her choices!

Our

TOP 3
(in numerical order)

are



#18 Jen


#46 Darnell


Congratulations to our Top 3!!! Please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page!!



and Patrice's

CAS PERFECTIONIST

#33 Audrey



Woooo hoooooo! Congratulations Audrey for being our CAS Perfectionist for this challenge. Not only do you have the esteemed title and badge, but you are also the winner of the gift voucher from the amazing Joanne over at Inspired by Stamping!!

Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days so I can forward your details to Joanne xx

Who is our Facebook Favourite??? Head on over to see if it is you!!!



See you all back here on the 12th January for our brand new code word to kick off 2013.


7 comments:

  1. Woohoo congrats to our winners! There were so many great entries to this challenge, I sure did have a big job working out my faves.

    Thanks to all who participated.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Patrice, for picking my card as one of your Top Three! What a thrill! What an honor! What a way to end 2012! Congrats to all the other winners!! Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrice - Thank you!!! Woooo Hooooo and a Yippee!! I am so honored to be the winner of this challenge! I actually struggle with CAS cards and want to get better with them in 2013 - so thank you again - now I know I'm going in the right direction.

    Happy New Year everyone!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to everyone in the top 3 as well - way to go ladies!!

    Blessings,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of the lovely ladies and to everyone who took part , wishing you all a happy healthy and creative new year.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SOmuch, ATCAS team! I appreciate you choosing my card! Happy new year to all. 😀

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.